Hi All,

We have an application which receive and process trap using NET-SNMP library.
We are facing challenges to know the reasons of failure conditions. We would
like to know if there are API's to get the error code for below scenario or can
these API's be provided:

-          When a v3 trap is received and dropped; There is no way to find out
the reason for rejection\drop of a trap.
For Ex:  Username is invalid, Password is invalid, Authentication parameters
are not correct etc.

-          Our application load MIB files for  the conversion of OID to human
readable format using API snprint_objid, the return value of this API is an
integer, which is number of character printed to input buffer.
How to know the reason why was the conversion failed; Is the MIB file not
present is the only reason? Can it be known loading of which MIB file failed?

Please let us know what could be the possible APIs used in above scenarios in
order to enhance tracing.

Thanks & Regards,
Pushpendra