You have no libpcre compiled for target...

24.04.2016 19:30, Thomas Stolt пишет:
Hi net-snmp Experts

I am trying to compile the net-snmp agent for an STB, based on ARM processor (VU+ Solo 4K). I can successfully compile the agent when choosing "--mini-agent", but to make sense I would need the agent to support the MIBs as well (host, if, etc). Here is what I did so far:

On my Ubuntu box I did:
*sudo add-apt-repository ppa:linaro-maintainers/toolchain*
*sudo apt-get-update*
*sudo apt-get-install gcc-arm-linux-gnueabihf*

*git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/net-snmp/code <http://git.code.sf.net/p/net-snmp/code>*
*cd code*
*./configure \*
*--host=****arm-linux-gnueabihf \*
*--target=****arm-linux-gnueabihf \*
*--build=i686 \*
*--disable-manuals \*
*–-with-cc=arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc \*
*--with-ar=****arm-linux-gnueabihf-ar \*
*--disable-ipv6 \*
*--without-rpm \*
*--disable-embedded-perl \*
*--disable-deprecated \*
*--enable-mini-agent \*
*--disable-shared \*
*--enable-static*

So, that way, the agent compiles (and works) successfully. But, if I remove the *--enable-mini-agent*, it throws me this error:

*libtool: link: arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -fno-strict-aliasing -g -O2 -Ulinux -Dlinux=linux -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -o snmpd snmpd.o ./.libs/libnetsnmpagent.a ./.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.a /home/crayfish/code/agent/.libs/libnetsnmpagent.a /home/crayfish/code/snmplib/.libs/libnetsnmp.a -ldl ../snmplib/.libs/libnetsnmp.a -lm*
*./.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.a(proc.o): In function `proc_parse_config':*
*/home/crayfish/code/agent/mibgroup/ucd-snmp/proc.c:232: undefined reference to `pcre_compile'* *./.libs/libnetsnmpmibs.a(swrun.o): In function `swrun_count_processes_by_regex':* */home/crayfish/code/agent/mibgroup/host/data_access/swrun.c:134: undefined reference to `pcre_exec'*
*collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status*
*make[1]: *** [snmpd] Fehler 1*
*make[1]: Verzeichnis »/home/crayfish/code/agent« wird verlassen*
*make: *** [subdirs] Fehler 1*
*
*
*I have tried a number of things (guess work really), also the option --without-pcre does not help.*
*
*
*Any ideas please? I am at a loss now.*
*