Hi Deepak,

You need to  update/recompile your snmpagent code with MY-MIB module

Ref: http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/TUT:Writing_a_MIB_Module
http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/TUT:Writing_a_Dynamically_Loadable_Object

Following may be steps for reference not exact
1. Use tool 'mib2c' and generate template for MY-MIB. It will create .h and
.c file
suppose if you have module myMibModule inside MY-MIB then myMibModule.c and
myMibModule.h files will be generated
[Its developer's work come here i.e remove placeholders and modify .c .h
files]
2. Place those .h .c file go net-snmp-xxx/agent/mibgroup. Create new
myMib.h file and add following line
config_require(myMibModule)
3. Add following lines in mib_module_includes.h
#include "mibgroup/myMib.h"
4. Reconfigure net-snmp
 append MY-MIB in --with-mib-modules=mibII MY-MIB
5. Recompile i.e make and make install
6. Use resultant snmp libraries and snmp binaries
Now remote nms can query MY-MIB values

Thanks,
Pushpa.T