Hi,

I am using send_enterprise_trap_vars in net-snmp 5.7.2.1.
I am running into the problem of all traps sent using
send_enterprise_trap_vars are sent twice.
Though the coldstart and nsNotifyShutdown traps are sent only once.
This happens even when there is only one trapsess was present.

snmptrapd receives both of the traps with same sysUpTimeInstance Timeticks
value.

The only place where the the target host was mentioned is in snmpd.conf.

trapsess -v 3 -e 0x80000000074657374 -u user -a MD5 -l authPriv -x DES
10.81.202.10

The config path used is
read_config:path:  config path used for
snmpd:/etc/net-snmp/snmp:/var/net-snmp/ (persistent path:/var/net-snmp)

The only thing written to /var/net-snmp/ is the createUser directive

So, if someone has any idea why is this happening or have a solution for
this problem I would appreciate their help.

Thanks,
Nisha