Hopefully this was not asked previously, I did see mention of "table holes" or
columns with no data but that is a different question. I'm interested in
whether or not there is anything prevent me from or would discourage me from
using discontiguous index values inside a table? The reasoning for this is
application specific but simply put it makes life easier it this is the case. I
have modified an example that used string indexing and changed it back to
integer index but provided discontigous values like (10000, 100040, etc) and it
seems to work fine. Any wisdom or advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Peter