We're attempting to receive DTLS Traps with our own software using snmptrap
as the sender and it's not working. Snmptrap closes the connection during
the DTLS handshake after sending the client certificate and I have been
unsuccessful in attempting to troubleshoot why. Certificate verification
succeeds on both sides, snmptrap just closes the connection and dumps the
write cache.

Everything else works over DTLS, Informs, getting and setting variables,
sending traps from our software to snmptrapd, sending a trap from snmptrap
to snmptrapd over DTLS. I'm not sure what other information would be useful
in troubleshooting this but I'll be happy to provide what I can.

Regards,
Jason