Hi,
I am trying to upgrade to net-snmp 5.9 and noticed a change for VRF support
that was added.
commit 3ca90c2c1260e036a5abd73a40f83d4ded545580
Author: Bart Van Assche <bvanass...@acm.org<mailto:bvanass...@acm.org>>
Date:   Fri Dec 28 11:57:11 2018 -0800

    libsnmp/transports/UDP: Add support for VRF

Prior to 5.9 I was using NETSNMP_DS_LIB_CLIENT_ADDR for the vrf source port –
and when upgrading to 5.9 this no longer appears to work.

Can you tell me what you changed and how to get NETSNMP_DS_LIB_CLIENT_ADDR to
do what it used to do before these mods  were added.

Thanks,
Joan Landry