Hello
I'm using net-snmp version:  5.9.1 service with extended my enterprise specific
mibs for snmpwalk/get/set
I want enable logs with rotation policy and verbose  level.

Example
Log file name  rataiotn with date_time and verbose leve debug, error level or
info level.

What parameter i need to set in snmpd.conf or any other way programmatically or
using configuration
i try to run snmpd.exe with  -Lf D:\snmplog\snmpd.log

But want to know how i rotate log file if log file size reach say 1 MB.
like snmd_15_3_2022_18.30.log size exceed 1 MB.

Also which parameter to set in snmpd.conf for verbose level and log file size.

Thanks
Suresh