"Andrei Cristea -X (acristea - ENDAVA DOO at Cisco) via Net-snmp-users"
<net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net> writes:

> Does anyone know when the version v5.9.4 will be released ?

Hi Andrei,

Sorry for the delay.  We've been discussing a bug in the TLS
implementation that we've only just decided we can't fix quickly and
plan to release 5.9.4 this week without a fix (I had hoped to get it out
the door yesterday but failed to get it done).

--
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI