He everyone,

I write subagent, referring to the guide
http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/TUT:Writing_a_Subagent
So far so good - I'm able to get the simple scalar metric.
Now I need to use some parameters, which should be loaded from
configuration files.
>From what I got I need to use register_config_handler, but what I do not
quite get - what should be the right place to call it and when the config
file will actually be read, as I need to make sure somehow I've got all the
parameters at the agent startup.
Is the same Netsnmp_Node_Handler function OK to use or are there any other
handlers I could use to hook on agent initialization?

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Andrey