Siapa yang belum dan pengen punya VCD Beatles dengan
lagu-2 di bawah ini , silahkan hubungin gue lewat
japri (takut ada yg sirik)===

A day in a life
Across the Universe
Act naturally
All my loving
All my loving (Hollywood Bowl)
All Together Now
All You need is love
Baby You�re a Rich man
Baby�s in Black (Shea Stadium)
Day Tripper
Don�t Let me down
Eleanor Rigby
Everybody�s Trying To be My baby
For No One (Music Cover)
Free as a Bird
For You Blue
>From Me To You
Get Back
Golden Slumbers Medley
Hello Goodbye
Help! (Shea Stadium)
Help! (TV Show)
Hey Jude
I Feel Fine (Finsburg park)
I Feel Fine (Shea Stadium)
I Saw Her Standing There (Coliseum)
I Saw Her Standing There (TV Show)
I Wanna Be Your Man
I Wanna Hold Your Hand
I am the Walrus
If I Fell
I�ll Follow The Sun (Music Cover)
I�m a Loser
I�m Down (Shea Stadium)
In My Life (Music Cover)
I�ve got a Feelin�
Kansas City
Lady Madonna
Let it Be
Long Tall Sally 
Long Tall Sally (Pete Best)
Love Me Do
Medley Golden Slumbers, Octopus Garden, etc.
Nowhere man
Paperback Writer
Penny Lane
Please Mr. Postman
Please, please me
Please, please me (Early)
Rain
Revolution #1
Rock & Roll Music (Budokan Hall)
Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band
She Loves You
She Loves You (Coliseum)
Something
Strawberry Fields Forever
The Cavern Club Show
The End
The Fool on the Hill
The Long and Winding Road
This Boys
Ticket To Ride
Till There was You
Twist And Shout
Twist And Shout (Shea Stadium)
We can Work it Out
Yesterday (Budokan Hall)
Yesterday (TV Show)
You Can�t Do That
You�re Going to Lose That Girl
You�ve Got to hide Your Love away


==============  PLUS:================
lagu-2 dari film Yellow submarine dan Ready Steady Go

(semuanya leBih dari 100 lagu dalam 3 VCD)


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-trade/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Kirim email ke