Don't be shut out on getting in on this one. P.T.V. is like no other that I know of. Fastest customer service in the midwest as some of you have found out.
Returned a phone call within 5 minutes today. "Toot toot" THAT'S RIGHT WE CALL OUR MEMBERS OR THEY CAN CALL US We have had a good week trading and there is still room for a little bit more money but not much according to some conversations I have been having. Don't cry later, spend now. All of you that do have spends, I will start working on those statements Saturday and they will be emailed to you. I will get more spend examples up on the examples page to help some of you understand it better. At this time I do not see any changes that need made. One thing on paypal spends. If you use the button on the web page you can change the quanity, you don't have to make 5 spends to get $250.00 in, just change it to 5 http://www.privatetradingventure.com http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/privatetradingventure/ ============================= Visit the new HYIP Advertising group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hyipadvertising ============================ ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-trade/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

