Hi all,

We'd love to answer this but as some of you nay know. We are moving the whole
site, including this list over to 2 different servers, as well as having to
redesign everything.

It will all be there, fresh & scary tomorrow ;-)

It's a gonna take couple of months to shift the archive totally across but it
will get there soon.

I'd to thank Kate Lomax for all the heavy db bits, and back end work, and
Lauren Angelkov Cummings on much of the design & back end stuff ;-)

wishing you all well.

marc

Marc Garrett

Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.
Art, technology and social change, since 1996
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQhttp://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
Currently writing a PhD at Birkbeck University, London
https://birkbeck.academia.edu/MarcGarrett
Just published: Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain
Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner
Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK