From: NetBehaviour [netbehaviour-boun...@lists.netbehaviour.org] on behalf of
Randall Packer [rpac...@zakros.com]
Sent: 29 January 2018 02:46
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
Subject: [NetBehaviour] The Participatory Act of Giving up Control

Here I discuss Matt Adams & Blast Theory's controversial performance work
Kidnap, in which spectators paid £10 to enter a lottery in the hope of being
kidnapped: a classic exposé on the participatory act of giving up control. Matt
is a keynote for the upcoming Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium.
This blog feature was based on essays by Maria Chatzichristodoulou and Steve
Dixon, both participating in the Symposium.

The Participatory Act of Giving up Control
https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/participatory-act-giving-up-control/

Best,

Randall