From Teresa Dillon

**Please pass on/share

For those based in or resident in the UK, I have a fully-funded PhD avail for artists interested in working with me on issues relating to repair and its associated cultures. Repair cultures broadly referring here to applied, artistic, scholarly and civic practices, which deal with the upkeep, maintenance, care and reuse of objects, materials, the environment, buildings, systems, relations and processes.

Expressions of Interest (EOI) deadline, Fri, 9th.

For this we need 2 page statement, plus 1 page CV.

Info on app: http://3d3research.co.uk/information/expressions-of-interest/

EOI applications then followed by full submission.

Applications open to those interested in wishing to create and develop work which investigates their own and other artistic practices dealing with repair and how this links to wider ecological and environmental questions, including national and international policies of repair, different repair communities and everyday repair practices.

My special interest lies in tech and repair practices and policy so keen to attract applications in this space. Im also open to receiving applications from curators or producers interested in the topic.

--
Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879

Bitcoin Address 1G7SPFpvHhVEqn5trpNEcyNWbDcyZXuAnh

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, & debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.