Hi Netbehaviourists

Would you like to experience a concert from the comfort of your couch or
your desk at lunchtime today?

Hebrides Ensemble, a chamber ensemble based in Scotland, are live streaming
a concert in their Heading Eastwards tour from Perth Concert Hall today at
1pm.

The programme is:

*Bartók: **Mikrokosmos* (selection of movements)
*Janáček: **Dumka*
*Nigel Osborne: **The Piano Tuner*
*Dvořák: **Dumky Trio* (Piano Trio No. 4 in E Minor)

Programme notes are available on the website and the concert lasts for 1
hour.

Perth Concert Hall has HD remote cameras installed as it hosts business
conferences and we're using these to make sure our audiences who can't
attend in person get to experience our concerts -  arts benefits from
business!

Community groups in remote areas of Scotland have let us know they're
making an event of the streamed concert and watching in burgh halls and
arts centres.  We're determined to show how the internet can be used more
for the arts and less as a shopping mall.

I'm more than happy to share my research and experiences of live streaming.

The live stream will be available here just before 1pm.
http://hebridesensemble.com/livestream/

Hope you enjoy the concert if you watch.

All the best.

Gill