the wall the center of earth and wood

http://www.alansondheim.org/walden35.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/torrid.mp3 1917 martin parlor
http://www.alansondheim.org/walden36.jpg

[spoken] What makes life worth living what makes life worth
living I play as fast as I can I feel when I play like this at
him it's pouring new territory I can't get beyond these
territories and never know if it's worth continuing sometimes I
think if I die in my sleep apnea gift everyone sometimes I think
all these instruments should be giving away what do you like
some period I never quite know what to do as yours is for may
against beyond gift Terry [who is Terry?] there's nothing else I
create a sense of community I need to look at any it's not here
hurry up hurry up there's nothing on the way set default of all
that this is what makes life worth living what makes life worth
living is my place Boca and that was at the beginning here what
makes life worth living yeah sure is for maybe it gets beyond
gift aerials Terry I need everyone living with makes life worth
living is my place Boca and that was at the beginning here with
makes life worth living yeah sure it's for maybe it gets be able
to give Ariel [who is Ariel?] Terry I need spoken word makes
life worth living I'm getting with Ariel Terry I need spoken
word makes life worth living spoken I'm excited for swimming to
get very hot here in need spoken word makes life worth living in
getting with Ariel Terry I need spoken word makes life worth
living spoken I'm excited for swimming spoken I'm excited for
swimming spoken play as fast as I can I feel when I play like
this I'm exploring new territory I can't get beyond these
territories never know if it's worth continuing sometimes I
think if I die in my sleep period would be a gift everyone.
sometimes I think I should be giving away. living spoken I'm
excited for swimming to get very hot here in need spoken word
makes life worth living in getting with Ariel Terry I need
spoken word life makes worth living spoken of excited for
swimming spoken I'm excited for swimming spoken spoken what
makes life worth living what makes life worth living in play as
fast as I can. I think I should be given away in my sleep apnea
gift everyone sometimes I think it would be a good for everyone
living at play as fast as I can. What makes life worth living.
what makes life worth living I play as fast as I can. I feel
when I play like this that I'm exploring new territory. I can't
get beyond these territories. I never know if it's worth
continuing. Sometimes I think if I die in my sleep it would be a
gift to everyone. Sometimes I think all these instruments should
be given away. what do you like some period. I never quite know
what to do. Azure is for may against beyond gift. Terry there's
nothing else that creates a sense of community. I need to live
in communality. It's not here Harriet [who is Harriet?] there's
nothing on the way. Set default of all of this is What makes
life worth living what makes life worth living I play as fast as
I can I feel when I play I never know if it's worth continuing
sometimes I think if I die in my sleep it be a gift everyone
sometimes I think all these instruments should be given away
what do you think what do you like some period I never quite
know what to do as yours for may against him and give Terry who
is Terry there's nothing else to create a sense of community I
need to live in coming out with Ty [who is Ty?] it's not here
how are you there's nothing on the way set default of all this
is what makes life worth living what makes life worth living I
play as fast as I feel like when I play I never know if it's
worth continuing Ed sometimes I think if I die in my sleep it'll
be a gift haha so everyone sometimes I think all these
instruments should be given away what do you think what do you
like some period I never quite know what to do as yours for made
against him and give Terry who is Terry there's nothing else to
create a sense of community I need to live in coming out with Ty
it's not here how are you who is Harriet there's nothing on the
way said the fault of all this is what makes life worth living
what makes life worth living I play as fast as I can I feel when
I play and never know if it's worth continuing Ed sometimes I
think if I die in my sleep it'll be a gift haha so sometimes
everyone I think falling asleep when doing I'm not having any
current so beyond done nothing it would be just so barrel
nothing it would be just something about nothing it would be
charost everything falling asleep when doing I'm not having any
current something out of nothing it would be something how it
would be something not having any current so would be about
something never know if it's worth continuing know how it just
so barrel nothing it would be just something about nothing it
would be charost everything falling asleep when doing I'm not
having any current something out of nothing would be something I
would be something not having any current so would be about
something falling asleep with doing I'm not having any current
subhead doing nothing would just be there just be there just
like that so I create walls around this way of thinking so this
music is a question of this music please text me this music
protect me against at this music protect me against that
sometimes I think if I die in my sleep it'll be a gift haha I'm
not having any current so please text me this music protect me
against the test music protect me against that sometimes I think
I'm telling my sleep it'll be a gift off falling asleep I'm not
having any current so beyond done nothing beyond doing nothing
with that be there just be there just like that so I krewell
around this way of thinking so this music is a question about
this music please text me so this music protect me against at
this music projects made up again sometimes I think if I die in
my sleep better be a gift card not having any current so please
text me this music protect me against this test music protect me
against that sometimes I think I'm telling my sleep it'll be a
gift falling asleep when doing. I'm not having any current so
beyond done nothing it would just be there just be there just
like that so I create walls around this way of thinking so this
music is sequest notes this music please text me. this music
protect me against death this music protect me against that.