The Vaslav Dark Ballet

http://www.alansondheim.org/ballet.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/Nijinsky.mp4

"Ideas and situation of the ballet," text by Vaslaj Nijinsky

I do not know, but that I identify with the life of Vaslav
Nijinsky. "It is so silent that it is not a language of its own.
Nijinsky opens taken away, just like Mr. Nijinsky does now."
(Romola Nijinsky, Nijinsky)

                                        Vaslav Nijinsky -
probably the only sculpture of Nijinsky done from life.

that no one alive today saw Nijinsky dance, and the point isn't
the (Nijinsky, Diary) more difficult to cope with Nijinsky. He
was more silent and irritable 6 - Hungry dancers - the Ninubaski
Master - Nijinsky, Nureyev, Baryshnikov

From Nijinsky's diary:

" If I could split my legs and dance,
each to its own, the supplicating arm,
the foundling fawn, I'd land in air
and then to fondle, turn and prance
as if ecstatic, that gratitude of charm
which lends it dark, the secret bare
and no harm done and nothing moving there. "

"--apres-tous Nijinsky"

Either dressed or nude - ballet positions, lifts, contacts,
splits ( leaving the space for his imagination, what a
ballet-moment for one of the grabbed by Nijinsky the beautiful
russian ballet dancer, twisted, russian ballet dancer are
shredding before us -

happy, i am nikuko, i am a ballet dancer. i wear a lovely tutu
and i love devolution of Nijinsky, the beautiful russian ballet
dancer, who continues russian ballet dancer pirouetting, why do
you leave me lusting like a ballet dancer and we can hardly wait
to see it. as long as Nijinsky remains the beautiful russian
ballet dancer, produced in living flesh, the part of "the famous
russian ballet dancer and his doctor." ballet as emanation //

ballet dancers automorphisms = avadance = avasound = avatar =
with two panels on the basque, oh so lovely ballet i will look?
all we've got is ballet. ambassador will take me with him. i'll
have him naked before the ballet's the russian ballet dancer
Nijinsky states his case i am Nijinsky, i am a ballet dancer. i
love to rise obsessive delight with the beautiful Russian ballet
dancer myself, this whirled and destitute world

status:the doctor obsessed by the ballet dancer Nijinsky. //
Russian ballet dancer Nijinsky dancer solely for him in him.
beautiful russian ballet dancer who is winding the universe
around him and thighs enmeshed in nebulae and stars; oh ballet,
o ballet, grabbed by Nijinsky the beautiful russian ballet
dancer, twisted,

"Last night I dreamed of famous Russian ballet dancer Nijinsky
still slowly said the doctor; Nijinsky, the "famous Russian
ballet dancer" Devolution of NIKUKO, the beautiful Russian
ballet dancer, who continues russian ballet dancer pirouetting,
why do you leave me lusting like an not loved. Nijinski's diary.
I am not Nijinski, ballet's ragged twig. parables, working with
a critique and sexualization of ballet, and working

says NIKUKO

ballet to a completion, releasing it. Meanwhile you might find
me Baal is based on sexuality ballet language and body Baal
deconstructs fucking ballet and voyeurism deconstructing ballet
and emphasizing both the labor and the sexuality around the
body, of ballet, of writing on the body, of an incipient by
beautiful russian ballet dancer, twisted, clothed pensive moment
cut ballet-cut

status: Nikuko is obsessed by the ballet dancer Niijinsky. said
Nikuko, the "famous Russian ballet dancer" what's a ballet
dancer, and when you lift your leg everyone has a look says
Nijinsky. the russian ballet dancer who states his case: i am
Nijinsky, i am a ballet dancer. and i love to rise. Russian
ballet dancer Nijinsky dancer solely for her in her beautiful
tut. the ballet dancer and her cabrioles. Nikuko is stunning in
a lavender tutu and "Last night I dreamed of famous Russian
ballet dancer Nikuko still "famous Russian ballet dancer" -

grabbed by Nijinsky the beautiful russian ballet dancer,
twisted, russian ballet dancer are shredding before us -
beautiful russian ballet dancer sits naked on the doctor and the
part of "the famous russian ballet dancer and his doctor."
Russian ballet dancer" Either dressed or nude - ballet
positions, lifts, contacts, splits (facing leaving the space for
his imagination, what a ballet-moment for one of the render,
signifier, Jean d'Arc, ballet, Krishna; they reference
resistance, render, ballet, signifier, Krishna; Jean they d'Arc,
me ballet, back ballett particular ballet and so-called modern
dance.) Dancers themselves may be performance, ballet, and
ballet (nude ballet, classical or genre figures), gendering of
roles, ballet as emanation wounded ballet

Scarf Dance, scene d'ballet, Chaminade #383
Berlin d'ballet,
d'ballet, 1924
ballet's wet Pirouette grande (dance-film)

enatrated Russian ballet dancer Nijinsky dancer solely for her
in his hair remains the beautiful Russian ballet dancer, other
and there is a wonder dance in a crisis, splitting into ballet
on one hand, obscenity and the
        Russian ballet dancer Nijinsky dances solely for her in
        her tutu.

"famous Russian ballet dancer" -
Baal deconstructs fucking ballet and voyeurism
Baal is based on sexuality ballet language and body

The sexualized body is armored in the carapace of ballet, just
as text again a lilt and syncopation carrying balletdress and
ballerina against

illustrating the toll ballet took on him, and in baal is based
on sexuality ballet language and body

. sexuality of ballet (nude ballet, classical or genre figures),
parables, working with a critique and sexualization of ballet,
and working deconstructing ballet and emphasizing both the labor
and the sexuality the sexualized body is armored in the carapace
of ballet. now the crisis, splitting into ballet on one hand,
obscenity stars; oh ballet, o ballet, around necklaced jewels
ikon.

":cicatrix:retro:wound.:wounded:You:avatar:ballet: intrigue,

says NIKUKO

"Ideas and situation of the ballet," text by Vaslav Nijinsky.