Wow, unbelievable, except it really isn't. You'd think they'd have at least
asked the local writers to break it up a bit more. In an era when we have
to even question our own trusted sources of news (I find myself unpicking
Guardian stories more and more these days) it's amazing that they think
people won't notice this blatant propaganda.