this is super

have a nice day you all

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 11:09 AM, Michael Szpakowski <m...@michaelszpakowski.org
> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I’m leading some workshops tomorrow, Saturday 9th April  (and also on Sun
> April 22 and  Mon 7 May )  at Furtherfield Gallery in Finsbury Park in
> connection with the Eduardo Kac show which opens there tonight:
>
> https://www.furtherfield.org/events/poetry-for-animals-
> machines-and-aliens-the-art-of-eduardo-kac/
>
> The workshops will be for groups/families, are particular suitable for
> mixed kids and adults groupings but can be done by anyone who can contact
> their inner child…
>
> They will involve designing giant rabbit drawings and then drawing them by
> walking them out across Finsbury Park using GPS tracking. All participants
> will receive a hi-res, printable digital file of their design over  a
> Google Earth image of the park with their signatures appended.
>
> Each session will take about 1.25 hours and the day will run from 11 to
> approx 4:30. The sessions are supposed to be drop in but if anyone from
> this list had a group who’d like to come give me a shout back-channel with
> an approximate time and I’ll pencil you in ( although I will obviously
> leave most slots open for people on the day)
>
> https://www.furtherfield.org/events/lets-fill-this-park-with-rabbits/
>
> ( you can see one of my trial runs in Harlow Town Park at the top -I’m
> sure you can do better…)
>
> It’d be really nice to meet anyone London based from the list & their
> friends/family/whatever who fancied coming, to collaborate on a giant
> rabbit and of course, to see what promises to be a fascinating show.
>
> best wishes
> Michael

Traces <http://bram.org/en-semble/> from *Online En-semble* *Entanglement
Training *with Antye Greie, Helen Varley Jamieson, Soyung Lee, Hýõng Ngô,
Daniel Pinheiro, and Igor Stromajer - video, photos, chat log, reactions,
protocol.
Qu(o)i agence Quand. <http://bram.org/VR/> / Wh(o/at) <=> arranges <=> When.
<https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2018/02/17/vr-performance-residency/> VR
performance + residency. Archives, notes, protocol, video, photos.