      From: ruth catlow <ruth.cat...@furtherfield.org>
 To: netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org
 Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 10:13 AM
 Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] some GPS rabbits

 It's great to have Michael working on this element of the new exhibition at
Furtherfield.

 A major feature of the exhibition is Lagoogleglyph - a pixelated rabbit glyph
15 x 20m - installed (painted directly onto the grass) in a field in Finsbury
Park. Each pixel is 30x30cm - the size of a single pixel as rendered by Google
Earth.

 Michael's photos convey a lovely sense of exploration, responding to
Lagoogleglyph, connecting the park, its humans, their imaginations and the
operations of distant satellites.

 For those that can make it to London in the next few months we hope you'll
come and see the exhibition; Michael is going to be running three more days of
GPS drawing walk events and there is also going to be a series of workshops run
by Professor Andrew Prescott.  These will look at ways to ensure that academic
research into digital technologies is informed by and serves the needs and
interests of diverse communities.

 You can see info about the exhibition and its programmes here Poetry for
Animals, Machines and Aliens: the Art of Eduardo Kac

 Bests

 Ruth