Via !Mediengruppe Bitnik

⚡️⚡️⚡️ HACK YOUR WAY INTO THE CRYPTO RAVE BLOCKCHAIN ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Join us for the “Hack Child” LARP RGP Berlin.

[👢] Live Action Role Play
⚠️ Real Game Play

Over the last few years we have seen an increased drive within the autonomous
dance scene, collectively organising sub-raves via the blockchain, and using
mining as an entry point via friend2friend networks. This ultimate shadow play
tactic has created a tight knit community but we wish to expand the social
novel, beyond our own cliques and networks.

So for one-night-only, this underground subculture will be opened up to those
who wish to PLAY CRYPTO RAVE. On this occasion, we will launch the very first
EP «Alexiety» specifically for _smart_ devices, electronically produced by Low
Jack [1] & !Mediengruppe Bitnik.

[💊] Apply via email [📞] at omsksocialclub3...@gmail.com
with the word PLAY CRYPTO RAVE

[🚪] DEADLINE, TOMORROW 16TH APRIL
[👛] Number of places is limited

[🕳] The game will be held at an undisclosed location
[📡] in Berlin on 21:00h, 9th May 2018.

Points of contact Omsk Social Club [2] and !Mediengruppe Bitnik

Zen, Speed, Organic
3 lifestyle choices

<3 Mediengruppe Bitnik
https://wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.bitnik.org/