distributed intelligence on the fly?

on "Online En-semble - Entanglement Training" by Annie Abrahams reflecting on
the performance made during 'Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium -
Third Space Network'

co-creating between/with each others and with/through machines, building a
common space of shared practice and practicing it in a distributed manner. A
distributed intelligence simultaneously activated between its agents
(performers and active viewers - engaging on producing textual content).
to (re)think the network through these experiments towards the production of a
collectiveness as we evolve to a futurity where regulations endanger the
promises of distributed agency through this space.

Are we at the moment where these networked environments, these topographies of
networked experience, are not just an option but a way to reflect on the
changes that are happening?

https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2018/05/13/distributed-intelligence-on-the-fly/