http://www.alansondheim.org/pushpull2.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/pushpull3.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/pushpull4.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/pushpull5.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/pushpull6.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/pushpull7.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/pushpull8.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/pushpull9.png

to poke, push and explore.  perhaps though an old face, folded,
a gaping charged with sex, obsession, codework and real bodies
pushed to the limit here. speed-truth. This always the pushes
the stack back; I remember a nurse pushing the cart - I remember
everything from the position of being. I'm being pushed slowly
by a woman, Louise? down the street on a tricycle. pushed to the
limit of annihilation - or just before. When I walk, the future
speed future of the world collapses. I have already said that.
And this is the history of that.