Ruth and Michael -

Many thanks for the reactions; and I completely agree with Michael; it's a lovely reflection of the broad-mindedness of the Netbehaviour list that I can post something like this, which is really way off-piste, and people still show an interest instead of telling me to, er, shove it in a more appropriate forum.

Edward