Hi Edward -that link should take you into a screen readable version. The way
the thing is licensed means that's all I can send unless people get the hard
copy when it's out ( not sure when)...Mail me personally if you still can't get
into it...( & thanks for looking!)cheersm.

      From: Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
 To: netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org
Cc: Edward Picot <julian.les...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:02 PM
 Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] on art and knowledge

  Michael,

 I can't get into the full text! Do you need a login or something?

 Edward

 On 25/09/18 11:46, Michael Szpakowski wrote:

  Hi folks I have a piece on this topic coming up in a forthcoming issue of the
International Journal of Art and Design Education. They've posted a public
'read-only' copy of it here: https://rdcu.be/7BPg
  comments, responses, disagreements, whatever most welcome! cheers m.