Hi Johannes and everyone,

First, thank you greatly for your comments. And I wonder if Tsing's
book relates to dark ecology (Timothy Morton and others); certainly I
share your pessimism here, and the relationship to the music, the
cover of the book, even the eclipsemoon image. I'm trying to find
books that are not as turgid as Morton, that are as clear as the
destruction we're witnessing...

And does this relate, do the Netbehaviour / Furtherfield participants
think, to the matrix of relations described by the exhibitions and
discussions here and in the gallery?

In any case, I wish Morton had been less seemingly self-obsessed, more
accessible; I found my own emotions lost in the tangle of roiling
theory. -

Best, Alan