performance crustacean

http://www.alansondheim.org/movement.jpg
https://youtu.be/YbHkTuyqze0   VIDEO

the new exploration of the motility of organic space and its
phenomenologies of analog and digital observation

motivated crabs among performances, languaging, the gesture
of crabs, crustaceans, the amazing behaviors and thoughts,
appendages, among the stars, beneath the seas, within the
earth, commenting on everything around, above and below, and
ourselves their last witnesses,

cull,
nor a crab nor a horseshoe crab nor a horseshoe crab and
swimmerettes and motifs. There is a beautiful crab, several
flowers, a boat formed with two to that of an alien crab or
daddy-long-legs (neither insect nor spider). large crab on
anchor chain, we're waiting to leave crawfish-crab woodstork,
foot and florida gar, mosquitofish, half-hidden seaweed gleaming
brown drag undertow hermit crab Leave crab anchor chain, waiting
Jhave Marion husband live Helen drag undertow hermit crab shell
smelled moist ebb doorway SURFACE! SEX! Index, within the
crabbed space of my webpage. gleaming brown in drag of undertow
hermit crab shell smelled moist ebb with a beautiful entrechat
paired with a backward crab walk. Later, his showed snake
crabholes everywhere huge flock mirror stromatolite what's left
an execrable lather returning-home-crab nullistymatic limp
gorgopteris fiercefern megamedusa brown drag undertow hermit
crab shell smelled moist ebb doorway corpse animals, insects,
crabs, jaws, pliers, sandpaper woodstork staccato
back-and-forth, long-bills down into crawfish-crab
..*....*....*....*....*....*.., but they're lost here, she
nothing else for miles, dune-scrub, crab scuttlings excepted.
Julu and brown in drag of undertow hermit crab shell smelled
moist ebb doorway towe rs damp s mist s show ed snak e crab exti
ncti iden tial small creature half-hidden seaweed brown drag
undertow hermit crab me almost on shore as we danced near
overhead::white crab carapace lively when were young small
creature seaweed brown drag undertow hermit crab in the night
they come in the form of crabs of several disparate types
gleaming brown drag undertow hermit crab shell smelled moist ebb
in drag of undertow hermit crab shell smelled moist ebb doorway
christian point; there were small crabs of two types, and
horseshoe crabs limestone showed. there were snake and crabholes
everywhere. a huge flock

http://www.alansondheim.org/movement06.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/movement07.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/movement08.png