swoop

http://www.alansondheim.org/swoop.png SEE
https://youtu.be/gl-OSg64nDw WATCH (earphones)
http://www.alansondheim.org/swoop.mp3 LISTEN (earphones)

the swoop of moraine, the reach of the hands, the bows,
the everything, emergence, controlling movement, smoothness:
extrapolation and the cover of (the) space by implication -
there's no ontology, no object: there's only extrapolation.
towards what? the ephemera of form, form's ghost, as if there
were others.

there are no others, nor the same. there are none.
it's clear from the continuous unfolding of sound,
then there's also the arbitrary cessation -
we know what continues, and the 'where' spreads continuously.

no ontology beyond the planck length, nothing.

(swoop of the tangent, the bend near 0: we call that Something)