Hi Netbehaviourists,

I'm very excited to announce - State Machines: Reflections and Actions at the
Edge of Digital Citizenship, Finance, and Art.

Co-edited with Yiannis Colakides (@NeMeOrg), Marc Garrett (@furtherfield), and
@InteGloerich (INC).

I co-edited the thing, and contributed three different texts for the book.

1 - Reclaiming the Corporate-Owned Self. Featuring work by Jennifer Lyn Morone.
Marc Garrett (Pages 195-205)

2 - Art, Debt, Health, and Care. Marc Garret interviews Cassie Thornton (Pages
223-234)

3 - Art, Experience and Becoming: Mutations, Agents and Avatars. Marc Garrett
interviews Lynn Hershman Leeson (Pages 176-182)

Order a free hard copy or download the epub/pdf: http://bit.do/eMqCv

Of course, there are many other contributors such as: James Bridle, Max Dovey,
Marc Garrett, Valeria Graziano, Max Haiven, Lynn Hershman Leeson, Francis
Hunger, Helen Kaplinsky, Marcell Mars, Tomislav Medak, Rob Myers, Emily van der
Nagel, Rachel O’Dwyer, Lídia Pereira, Rebecca L. Stein, Cassie Thornton, Paul
Vanouse, Patricia de Vries, Krystian Woznicki.

This publication investigates the new relationships between states, citizens
and the stateless made possible by emerging technologies. It is the result of a
two-year EU-funded collaboration between Aksioma (SI), Drugo More (HR),
Furtherfield (UK), Institute of Network Cultures (NL), NeMe (CY), and a diverse
range of artists, curators, theorists and audiences. State Machines insists on
the need for new forms of expression and new artistic practices to address the
most urgent questions of our time, and seeks to educate and empower the digital
subjects of today to become active, engaged, and effective digital citizens of
tomorrow.

Wishing you all well.

marc