Of course Assange is being punished for revealing the sheer nastiness of our
rulers ( the  excuses  from Lenín Moreno for expelling him are simply
risible)... but we can’t ignore the accusations against him. I refused to sign
a petition the other day that simply said no extradition . I will sign one that
says no extradition to the US or no onward extradition from Sweden but which
also calls for him to answer any rape/ sexual violence charges because that
currently seems to me the only possible basis currently on which we both oppose
imperialism and neo liberalism *and* at the same time pay proper attention to
solidarity with the victims of sexual violence.The two parts go together -
simply calling for him to answer the Swedish charges, on its own, will not do
either because that ignores the context of the objective anti imperialist
outcome of the leaks and the desire for revenge of our rulers ( articulated by
May when she made the announcement in Parliament..)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone