mockingbird haiku

http://www.alansondheim.org/haiku.png
https://youtu.be/1623ns3iJ8U VIDEO

videoed in the evening in Yonkers, NY, 30x magnification,
hand-held. there was enormous traffic/city noise. in real
life, we heard only a few chirps; editing out the noise
foregrounded the calls of a number of birds. what an odd
evening or morning, what calligraphy.

poetry of haiku tanka renga, all at once! Everything like

falling into hacking hadaswps haggadah haikudbf hail hail

hy of building "defuge" defuge beautiful haiku of defuge, sent

bore, burn, discolor, excite, girdle pain, gore, haiku sent 1 2 3

tain poetics at work that it's too easy to relate to haiku

I don't comprehend haiku; I do comprehend zen poetics. I

design. I would write wonder-haiku, design. I would write
wonder-hai

I've had thousands of satoris a day, millions of waka, haiku

or the space between the second and third line of a haiku 1 2

there's nothing present but haiku factories, turned out
peripherals.

Certain rhythms already appear, resonant phrases; think of this

beautiful haiku of defuge, sent by someone who was added to

of my tunnel and i set the lines vertical like haiku just be

meditation haiku images sony haiku: 1 2 3 4

turning me bJulu/b-Jennifer dirty:yeah:Nik b as hai

wonderful! b as haiku substructure. In reality this is

these? There are whole text-messaging novels and poetry/ haiku is

with different forms, like haikus and sonnets, etc. But first

beautiful poetry of haiku tanka renga, all at once! Ev

death haiku death haiku death haiku haiku death haiku death haiku

Shadows by the door, haiku spoken slowly, terms of 1 2 3 4

assigned object number; Julu- beautiful poetry haiku tan

continued beautiful haiku of defuge, sent by someone who was

bore, burn, discolor, excite, girdle pain, gore, haiku sent 1 2 3

refuge haiku entanglement for satie's haiku aphorisms

subpulse witness program collisions wracking stabilized haiku 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13