Thanks Edward that’s a lovely, encouraging, sympathetic reading which makes me
happy! I’m reluctant to ever ‘interpret’ or propose a programme for my own work
but the state of the natural world which I love and ,of course, fear for was
high in my mind as I painted. You’re kind about  my blues  - the thing, though,
that brings me nearest to smugness is the procession of tiny bees from hive to
ceanothus :) cheers! Michael

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, May 13, 2019, 7:09 pm, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour