Thanks - there's another video with the workmen in the room, very noisy; I
may do something with that, but I didn't know what to do with accreditation
(I don't think they'd care, but I felt awkward).
There's also of course Wanda Landowska's harpsichord playing with bombing
going on in the distance, famous recording from WWII. -

- Alan