This weekend at Cymera Festival in Edinburgh, the independent press that I
co-manage, Hedera Felix, will be launching its digital magazine, SisM.

SisM is a new online space dedicated to time-based and code-based literary
works (e.g. expanded literature, moving image, experimental sound and film,
and net art) that explore the weird and the eerie. The project was inspired
by our passion for net art, weird fiction and Mark Fisher's writings and
has been created as the sister project of Mycelia, our print magazine for
weird fiction and visual art.

To showcase SisM, we will be presenting Mez Breeze's expanded literature
work, *A Place Called Ormalcy*, a science-fiction dystopian allegory
crafted in Virtual Reality. Visitors will be able to experience the story
at our table in the Creator's Hall. We have arranged for VRoom from Glasgow
to support us in equipping and guiding the reader (one person at a time) to
explore this exciting, room-scale VR world!

Where: Cymera Festival, Pleasance Courtyard, Edinburgh; in the Creator's
Hall.

When: Saturday 8 June & Sunday 9 June (the VR screening will take place
between 1pm and 3pm on Saturday).

Cymera Festival:
https://www.cymerafestival.co.uk
<https://www.cymerafestival.co.uk/sunday-9th-june-2019/mycelia>

Hedera Felix (for our shop and news):
https://www.hederafelix.com

Hope this reaches some Scotland-based subscribers :)

Best wishes to all,
Simone

*Simone Hutchinson*
*Editor*