PrideFest @ Providence 2019

http://www.alansondheim.org/P1020250.JPG
http://www.alansondheim.org/P1020283.JPG
http://www.alansondheim.org/P1020278.JPG
http://www.alansondheim.org/elsewhere.mp3
(C clarinet, crowd sounds from fourth floor windows)

This has been a fantastic festival, parade, music events,
all across downtown Providence tonight. As usual the db
level was loud; I played a recently acquired (on trade)
C clarinet as accompaniment. Please note the errors; it's
my first time out/in on the instrument. The rest of the
time, we were outside (for the most part) or watching and
listening from the windows (for the least part). The
festival attracts tens of thousands from all over, enjoy!
Amazing! (Db level just increased, lots of bass! Our
place has turned once again into a resonating chamber!
Track us!)