From: Alan Sondheim <sondh...@panix.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:07 PM
To: Max Herman via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Cc: Max Herman <maxnmher...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Goddess of Storms and Alphabets

love this, only wanted to say that there was always already grammar,
always already structure to being in the world, not " Early folk creating
grammar on the fly, far from learning it or being taught it. "
we were never, none of us in the world, nor animals, nor any, creating
grammar that way; I remember Heinz von Foerster describing culture
beginning with negation, even amoeba have culture, have that -

Best!, Alan

current text http://www.alansondheim.org/wj.txt