From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-boun...@lists.netbehaviour.org> on behalf of {
brad brace } <bbr...@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 10:03 AM
To: thebur...@lists.noemata.net <thebur...@lists.noemata.net>
Cc: fluxl...@yahoogroups.com <fluxl...@yahoogroups.com>; NetBehaviour for
networked distributed creativity <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Subject: [NetBehaviour] ice MOO

ice hockey: there should be at least 2 pucks in play at all
times

burrowing:

Connected to host lambda.moo.mud.org (209.181.94.35) port
8888.
                           ***************************
                           *  Welcome to LambdaMOO!  *
                           ***************************

                      Running Version 1.8.3+47 of LambdaMOO

>> for quite some time I've been wanting to return to the
text-based MOO as that's probably where I can most closely
locate what may have been the genesis of the california
ideology, although it had other names and places and
portals, just like these text-based, and other subsequent
digital manifestations, of expansive/inclusive worlds... I'd
like to install a (rewritten-in-progress) MOO on my tiny
Raspberry PI... I may do it anyway even though it will
likely be under-utilized.

For assistance either now or later, type `help'.
The lag is low; there are 27 connected.
*** Connected ***
The Linen Closet
The linen closet is a dark, snug space, with barely enough
room for one person in it.  You notice what feel like
towels, blankets, sheets, and spare pillows.  One useful
thing you've discovered is a metal doorknob set at waist
level into what might be a door.  Next to it is a spring
lever labeled 'NOISY!'.  There is also a small button set
into the wall.

/:b