Handke is one of the most interesting writers in post war Germanspeaking
world. He worked with Wim Wenders in the fillm Himmel over Berlin. But in
the latest years he has developed to a controversial writer, supporting the
Serb warcriminal Slovobodan Milosevic and writing books and articles
describing Serbia as an offer in the war.
A brilliant writer but a political idiot.
Ana

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 2:10 PM Max Herman via NetBehaviour <
netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have thoughts on this?
>
> I had never heard of Handke but am interested to read some now.
>
> His play "Kaspar" has some interesting themes it appears.

https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci