thanks!!!

The video *Distant Feeling(s) [commented]* was made as independent video, a
kind of "essai" on the project.
Daniel Pinheiro and I used all kind of reactions from former participants
to make the remix. We thought it was interesting to put the commentaries in
dialogue with each other, opposing, going against one another, questioning,
bringing into play a whole range of  different aspects of the project.

The normal silent archive of Distance Feelings #6 is also online
https://vimeo.com/371966868