Dear All
I trust this finds you well!
I would to invite you digitally or virtually to our round discussion.

Open Online Theatre is hosting the second in a series of round table
discussions about dance and performing arts created in and with the digital
space.
It will be at: Siobhan Davies Dance on 2/3/20, 13:45 for a 2pm start.
Refreshments provided, and subject to permissions we will create a podcast.
 Some topics we plan to cover:
What is the artist/curator response to the mainstream presentation of live arts?
What are the new and future models of monetisation offered by technology's
interaction with performing arts? Can direct monetisation compromise artist
integrity?
How are performance venues to be approached about digital work?
Our first round table was attended by Rob La Frenais, Kwesi Johnson, Deej
Fabyc, Max Fedyk, Pepa Ubera, Joumana Mourad and Danielle Imara. We are so far
expecting attendance from Rob La Frenais, Marc Antoine and Andrew Hurst, One
Dance UK.
Please let us know if you can make it. Thanks!
Kindest

Joumana Mourad
Artistic Director
Tel: 07930 378 639
 <>joum...@ijaddancecompany.com <mailto:joum...@ijaddancecompany.com>
IJAD Dance Company
Registered Charity: 1080776 <tel:1080776>
www.ijaddancecompany.com <http://www.ijaddancecompany.com/>
@IJADdance
Facebook: IJAD Dance Company page
Curator:http://www.openonlinetheatre.org <http://www.openonlinetheatre.org/>

Support IJAD
https://www.giveasyoulive.com/join/IJAD
<https://www.giveasyoulive.com/join/IJAD>

To join our mailing list please subscribe at:
http://ijaddancecompany.com/contact/ <http://ijaddancecompany.com/contact/>