Hi Ruth and all,

Not much to report on a personal level, snuggled in suburban Sydney with
lots of books to read and a job that was already fully remote, so life is
almost as usual. Australia has only just started to shut down in the past
week or so; it's still very new. Though rationally I'm not worried for
myself, I have woken up a couple times in the middle of the night, feeling
utter panic about not being able to go anywhere, so suspect I may still be
in the denial phase.

The worst of it is the news coming in, especially from Europe where many of
my friends and family live.

And from here, where thousands of people have lost their jobs and are
queuing outside Centrelink offices trying to get support, while government
web infrastructure is (as usual) handling increased traffic very poorly.

Take care everyone!

--
http://isabelbrison.com

http://tellthemachines.com