from the future

http://www.alansondheim.org/P1110590.JPG
http://www.alansondheim.org/fromthefuture.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/P1110588.JPG

*/ignore below. it's my usual patterning: "in the future"/"in the
past" . it's useless. it takes up space. it's a literary curiosity,
that's all. there's nothing else to it. but the urgency in the
voice occasioned by supercollider modification in real time, use of
echo, as if spreading from future at t1 to t2 then reversed - the
rush of the urgency into the past, the spread occasioning a form of
gathering in the present - unrecognizable, in turmoil - an alien
presence which has no known countenance - that's something else
again and so the dis/ease / disease spreads, violently and wayward
and untoward and contrary - roiling in reverse - what happens to
gravity then - what flies - what doesn't. so the voice in the
present which comes from the future - _protrudes_ from the future -
that's something else again, and before we pass judgment on
ourselves and others which should make certain we comprehend what's
occurring from a rough distance that even now is collapsing upon us.
raise high the roofbeam; it shall not stand - and listen, as if you
were swallowing the world.

---

The flight into/away from the future, to be a man from the future,
will the males be there. It is always a gift from the futures, and
among them, horizons. has forms behind it; it comes from the
future, from a future situated an archaic book from the future, an
anachronistic book from the past - remember nothing else from the
future, only its endlessness.& here - everything poisonous from the
future to the past - from nowhere in the far future, in the future
farther from the future this speaking from the future anterior i
come from the future i won't return anywhere i would have been They
speak from the future. They speak from multiple voices, or from
that from the future roiretna thought; the future roiretna alone
from the future to the future -:other worlds in this regard, all
i'm a human person from the future gone to die before everlasting
Countdown. This is written from the future to the past. This has
already this is my legacy, this is what i bring forward from the
future format, this note from the future to the past. you. a
premise to build a promise from the past (physical) books from the
past. a message from the past:  a message from the past:  all
right, saying the date and time from the past, crying over from the
past 25 years of notes: Not much for the texts from the past
sixteen years.. an archaic book from the future, an anachronistic
book from the past - from the past into the future, into your
future; there's no our hearths praying to the local gods splintered
from the past. We can introjected into and from the past and
future. move the words motion capture notes from the past fifteen
years do you remember from the past year? Sensory impressions,
visual stimuli. drooling and tethered from the past, just a moment
ago already falling what i can tell this is from the past
mid-century. and i've seen among all of us. Ghosts from the past
glistened like ivy on unsus- (I read into and through
representative texts from the past, Lucan, Gil- beginning and end
with files from the past eight months breathing down our throats?
Listen to me, I'm speaking from the past - showing through, skin
split allowing messages from the past to brand a clue is based on
evidence from the past to the present; a cue is based this text,
ignoring the consciousness from the past, roaming among lands learn
anything except the most obvious lessons from the past (i.e. war
please help me; I'm speaking from the past." not desert me, one or
another drawn from the past into paste, learned from the past. alan
says: this is from the past. the past is broken. less innovation;
nothing dredged from the past; no history, written or 5 February 9
Net art - use the material from the past two Leonardo's as blemish
to be seen,_ _text from the past for you,_ _past text somewhere in
the following are descriptions, culled from the past of the virus,
of this virus, of CORROBORATE-19.

+++