hey Marc, you forgot to mention me in the list

no problem (you don't have to correct)
but if you have to send out others, please put me in it

Best
Annie

*20 mai *21h &* May 27 *9pm CEST
Open publishing Fest *licriture/reariting *avec/with constallationss
Info FR & ENG https://constallationss.hotglue.me/?OPF

*Published*: Abrahams, Annie. “#PEAE Participative Ethology in Artificial
Environments
<https://electronicbookreview.com/essay/peae-participative-ethology-in-artificial-environments/>
”, Electronic Book Review, May 3, 2020.