Johannes Birringer

From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-boun...@lists.netbehaviour.org> on behalf of
Alan Sondheim <sondh...@panix.com>
Sent: 02 June 2020 09:51

Helicopter still overhead. Believe it or not this was an organized attack
on the city, starting around 11:45 - the police knew about it ahead of
time. The attackers came in from Massachusetts, drove down, parked around
Westminster St. - maybe 200-300 (at around 3:30 in the morning the cars
started leaving); they were armed with sledgehammers, fireworks, etc. etc.
We knew as well it was coming. The Black Lives Matter march was earlier;
this piggybacked on it. They tried to burn the mall down and destroyed a
lot of businesses on our street. It's been hell. We're going to try to
sleep, I've taken a lot of pills. Very scary it, and different from the
way other cities were hit.

love to all, Alan