Hi Edward,
Thanks. It feels like whenever I'm searching for something in my home,
every drawer, box, cabinet contains at least one old phone or tablet that's
no longer in use. I can't bring myself to get rid of them because most of
them still work fine. So, this seemed like an interesting way to re-purpose
them.