From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-boun...@lists.netbehaviour.org> on behalf of
Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2020 11:13 AM
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Cc: Edward Picot <julian.les...@gmail.com>
Subject: [NetBehaviour] The River is Flowing

Dear all,

The River is Flowing

I’m in the process of transcribing some of my Flash animations to video, since
Flash won’t work on any browsers after the end of 2020. This is the twelfth
part of my 2007 adaptation of Wallace Stevens’ poem ‘Thirteen Ways of Looking
at a Blackbird’.

https://youtu.be/viox0J9-S1<https://youtu.be/viox0J9-S1w>

<https://youtu.be/viox0J9-S1w>