I must say I'm not. I expected this. It's been building for decades with Limbaugh and company. Trump and Giuliani were catalysts. Even if Trump is jailed or killed or just fades away, it's not going to stop. These things run deep, arming has been going on in decades. I think we have to prepare for the worst whatever that may be, and then hopefully be proven wrong. If you look at the county stats across the country, a great percentage of it in terms of area is wildly pro-Trump, anti-government, racist and god knows what else. And this far right is really powerful; a friend who lives in the Colorado mountains told me how they've taken over a small town and hold military exercises there.

In any case, seriously, what would Leonardo say?

- Alan, just scared a bit when premonitions come true