Ahh thanks Alan! Yes it’s me -I made a loop of my guitar playing, about four
bars, with a looper pedal. Left the loop running
and recorded it as an audio mp3 onto the phone -ad hoc.
then downloaded that onto the computer.
The video is of another jam i did before that.
Then added bass, piano and cymbals.
I wanted to make a mood thing… disjointed image..
Best wishes,

Simon