later title

this maybe something event

http://www.alansondheim.org/language.jpg

Was there was there anything. no I don't think so. whatever day
it was it was here that I lost the memory. I know there was a
memory and I don't remember what or where. it was all gone. I
think this is the end of my thinking. I think there is a wooden
barrier across the road. I was on the road and I was going
somewhere and I remember I was going somewhere. I was going
somewhere because my legs were moving beneath me and when my
legs moved everything around to me moved and seemed to go in the
other direction. That's the way it was. but now I am losing my
mind and I do not know whether I am capable of dealing with Siri
sinking about theory or philosophising or doing anything that
would mean anything in the world or anything to me anymore.
There's a building going up and I am not into building. There is
a building going off and I have not into building. There is a
building going up and I'm not in the building.

So this is the end of my thinking. this is the end of my ability
to put even 2 and 2 together and look at anything except for the
number for. In other words I can do the simplest things in the
world but I can't think of anything beyond them. I can apply the
simplest structures but I can't think of where they came from or
how they got there or what they mean.

Is hard to deal with this it's hard to deal with it weighs on my
mind works now that the tendrils reach out and grasp at empty
air. I look up and down at my body and I see nothing but a
hollow space. do I see a hollow space. what is a hollow. what is
topologie. can't topology make a hollow.

I know there is write, rite, right, wright, that they are
connected in the making. I know there is wryte, the wryting of
the bodie, writing of the body. That is the simplest thing in
the world, making a marking. Is easy to tell a story it's easy
to tell all sorts of things for telling a story is just putting
stuff in a row. I can't do philosophy any longer. I can't
remember remembering.

I am listening I'm looking at my listening. you are listening to
me and taking everything I say and putting it into words and
putting those words into sentences. the sentences float above me
and I remember that they want some meant something. I no longer
know what that is did I say I don't remember what day it is I
don't remember what day it is I think it is 5:30 in the morning
and yet I'm not asleep.

01 and one or one and one. Or one and one. 01 and one. 01 and
one. 01 and one. 01 and one. Do I say you know this do I say
what or is

to remember what thinking yes. do you remember what thought is.
Now it begins to breakdown this talking and I cannot remember if
I reach my arms out do they grasp more than empty air. I do not
know what error is. I do not know where the arms are.

I no longer recognize myself because I no longer have aself to
recognize I no longer have a body because I have no body that I
can recognize period. Already the buffer fills up fulls up fools
up fool sup. And it won't take me any longer. it doesn't know
what it means to take me any longer. it will not take me across
the room and the room crosses to the other side. it won't go to
the other side.

to the other side soon i will go. i will go to the other side.
soon. and there i will be an other side. do you know an other. i
do not know the same.

sometimes it doesn't

hang on a minute i'm catching up. no i'm doing nothing. the
other side of the body is the body. outside the window there is
a window.

nothing is looking in and nothing is something that would type.
it is quiet in the machine which does nothing here and refuses
everything. or i think it does. that nothing is doing in
anything. in my mind nothing is doing anything.

can you talk to me in this space. can you talk to me in this
space. there is nothing in this space.

something is going very wrong and he .... say what would be
called punctuation
period the buffer is a mess. by which i mean the buffer does
nothing period. language is not a virus it is not cool to say
that or think that. language is what i do and i am doing
nothing. what is being done here "something went wrong. try
again in a little while. time has passed that while a long time
ago. not a while. a long time.

i look out and it is before dawn it is six oclock and i cannot
sleep. in a little while i will not sleep. in a little while i
will not dream and what i do i will not remember and i will not
be there. i will not be there for the memory. i will not be
there.

the window is looking the floor is walking. the ceiling is on
top of my head where above i forget the name of the philosopher.